Sunday, May 20, 2018

The Greeting Farm Stamp Feature: Happy To Sea You!

Happy Monday everyone! The Greeting Farm just had another awesome release on MAY 15th! I'm telling you they just get better and better. I love that TGF stamp sets include the various elements and sentiment to help you build a scene. You really do get the complete story when you purchase one of their sets.
Today, my card features HAPPY TO SEA YOU. This set has coordinating dies available for purchase HERE. I love the coordinating dies from TGF because they cut close really close to the image.
I love using alcohol inks on Yupo paper to make water scenes. The colors are so vibrant and the way the ink spreads around is just magical. So, of course, when I spy sea creatures, I make "water" with inks! To make the sea creatures, I used Zig Brush Markers on watercolor paper. After spreading the ink around with a waterbrush, I used a Clear Glitter Marker on top to give it some sparkle. After the glitter ink dried, I stamped my images and then die-cut them out.

I raised the sea creatures, the stars, and the sentiment on foam tape for added dimension. The white wavy border was made using a MFT Die.
Don't forget all the new stamps are available to purchase now in The Greeting Farm Store!
Have an awesome week!
Rosie

No comments: