Monday, May 21, 2018

C.C. Designs: SPRING PINKIES

Happy Tuesday everyone! How awesome is the MAY RELEASE from C.C. Designs? I'm loving everything released this month!! There are cute kitties, some awesome Ninjas, and of course girlie girls called Spring Pinkies! The dies this month are fabulous too! And, you can't forget about the amazing birthday stamps released in April: Sue's Birthday Wish, Don's Birthday Wish, and Cherry On Top.
 
 
My card today features the SPRING PINKIES! I love this trio of adorable girls!! My friend's daughter has a best friend who is moving at the end of the month. They have been elementary school friends for a few years now so it's going to be hard for both of them. I made this card to represent them. I stamped them on Cryogen Cardstock and colored them with Copics.

Copics:
Girl 1 Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E15
Girl 1 Hair: E42, E25, E47
Girl 2 Skin: E11, E13, E15, E18
Girl 2 Hair: C3, C7, Black
Pink: RV02, RV04, RV06, RV09
Black: C3, C5, C9
Purple: V12, V15, V17, BV09
White: C00, C1, C2, C3, C5
 
I'm still working at those watercolor backgrounds my crafty DT Sister Jessie is always making. I find it's easier using the Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and scribbling the marker directly on to the watercolor paper and then coming in with a wet paintbrush and smearing the color around.


To give the card more dimension, I raised the girls on pop dots. This card was so much fun to make!
 
 
Be sure to head over to the C.C. Designs Store to grab your favorites.....have fun SHOPPING!!
 
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: