Thursday, May 10, 2018

C.C. Designs: NINJAS

  Happy Thursday everyone! How awesome is the MAY RELEASE from C.C. Designs? I'm loving everything released this month!! There are cute kitties, some awesome Ninjas, and of course girlie girls called Spring Pinkies! The dies this month are fabulous too! And, you can't forget about the amazing birthday stamps released in April: Sue's Birthday Wish, Don's Birthday Wish, and Cherry On Top.
 
 
My card today features the NINJAS and the Ninja Outline Die! I think they are so adorable and they can be used for girl or boy cards....WIN WIN! I found some beautiful washi paper in my stash and pulled colors from that paper to color my Ninjas. The sentiment is part of the set and I heat embossed it in gold.
 
 
To give the card more dimension, I raised the ninjas on pop dots. This card was so much fun to make!
 
 
Be sure to head over to the C.C. Designs Store to grab your favorites.....have fun SHOPPING!!
 
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: