Thursday, May 3, 2018

C.C. Designs May Release NOW available!!

 
Happy Thursday!! It's official, the MAY RELEASE from C.C. Designs is NOW available for purchase, Woo Hoo!! This release is so much fun! There are cute kitties, some awesome Ninjas, and of course some girlie girls called Spring Pinkies! The dies this month are fabulous too! Don't forget there were some amazing birthday stamps released in April that you can also add to your order: Sue's Birthday Wish, Don's Birthday Wish, and Cherry On Top.
 
 
My card today features just the dies. I wanted to challenge myself to use the new dies as much as possible. When I saw the Kitty Accessories Die, I knew I wanted to create a scene so I came up with this....


I had a lot of fun with this card! The letters came from the new Baggy and Tag 2 Die. The table was cut out using the Stitched Oval Die. The black center circle was made using the new Circle Scalloped Die.
 
 
Be sure to head over to the C.C. Designs Blog to see the New Release Showcase Video and the list of winners from our Facebook Games and Blog Commenting. Now.....have fun SHOPPING!!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: